CREATE. SHARE. WIN.
MORTARR A CLASS PROJECT AND WIN $1,000
Use Mortarr to enhance a current class project — a commercial one, of course — and be entered to win not only a $1,000 cash scholarship, but also be recognized with the CRANE KICK AWARRD (little Karate Kid reference there) for top student project in the 2021 MORTARR AWARRDS.
You’ll gain the attention of the industry and future employers looking for their next award-winning architect or designer.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Choose a current, commercial class project to submit
2. Create a free personal profile on Mortarr.com using your .edu email address, and start a Design Room for your project
3. Search Mortarr’s Inspiration Feed for additional inspo for your project and save the images to your project’s Design Room
4. Invite your professor and classmates to your project’s Design Room and get their feedback on your work using the Design Rooms’ comment feature
5. Upload your final project rendering to your Design Room and share that rendering on Instagram tagging @Mortarr and using #mortarrintheclassroom2020
DEADLINE TO ENTER 12.31.2020